That's right, free comics! Each day of May I'll pick someone to receive a free comic, taken from my personal collection. Duplicates, things I have in trades, and other stuff. My goal is to match up people with a comic that they haven't read but that they may like. My tastes are wide and varied, so chances are I've got a comic for you.
And by free I mean free. Really. No cost, no shipping & handling, all free.
Here's what you need to do to enter:
By email, send me the following:
* Your name
* Your postal address
* Titles of five comics that you like
* Please include 'FCBM' in the subject line
That's it! For every day of May I'll choose one entry and try to match up that person with a comic, then I'll mail the comic to him or her. It's easy, and it's free!
Of course, there are a few restrictions:
* You must be 18 or older
* You must live in the United States
* You may enter at any point during May, but only one entry per person.
And a little bit of fine print:
* Persons receiving comics are chosen by me, based on whether I feel I can provide a comic to you
* I'll try my best, but there's no guarantee you'll actually like the comic I send
* All winners will be announced here on Yet Another Comics Blog
* At least one winner will be selected each day, but it may take me a few days to get to the post office, so please be patient
But wait, there's more!
Each person who has a free comic chosen for him/her will also receive a copy of the 32-page Free Comic Book Day Preview Edition of Bone Sharps, Cowboys, and Thunder Lizards by Jim Ottaviani & Zander Cannon with Kevin Cannon and Shad Petosky:
Dinosaurs! Cowboys! Scientists! What more could you ask for? This special FCBD Edition offers a complete short story and tantalizing introduction to the fall’s upcoming graphic novel. In addition to the cowboys, dinosaurs, and villainous men of science Bone Sharps also features the world-renowned artist Charles R. Knight, Chief Red Cloud and hundreds of his Indian braves, the gun-totin’ & gamblin’ professor John Bell Hatcher, and special appearances by the Cardiff Giant, P.T. Barnum, Buffalo Bill Cody, and a supporting cast of rogues & gallants from the Eastern scientific establishment and the Old West.
That's right, two free comics! How could you ask for anything more?
So what are you waiting for? Send in your entry today!