Thursday, November 03, 2005

Previews-o-Rama?

Does anyone reading this blog miss my Previews-o-Rama posts, where I would go through Previews and point out things that are either purchase-worthy or snark-worthy? I haven't done it for the past couple of months, and I'm wondering if I should bother resuming it? Did you find it useful? Entertaining? Annoying?

Please use the comments and let me know...

(Also, I'm not done with my SNAP round-up, it's just been delayed for a few days due to a busier than usual 'real life'...)

9 comments:

Rick Gebhardt said...

I always read it... Hopefully I wasn't the only one.

Guy LeCharles Gonzalez said...

I read it, especially the back of the book edition.

Kyle said...

I like it. I don't really track that information anywhere else.

paulo said...

i always read it and take into consideration your suggestions.

Tero said...

It was one of the places I used when making my shopping lists, so yes, I find it very useful.

James Meeley said...

Sometimes it was useful for my shopping habits. But it was always entertaining, which is probably more important. I think you should keep doing it.

oldcomics said...

Man, I only buy old comics that are
pre bought so you know someone owned them. Postview of old comics by
strange collectors can be seen at
http://www.nostalgiazone.com/doc/zine

Peter Hensel said...

I really like Previews-o-rama, and you certainly do teh msot comprehensive job, but since most other sites do tehir own anyway, it'd be cool to, say, get mroe reviews from you instead of a previews-o-rama omnibus every month.

mekasidnipuatier said...

I think your previews-o-ramas and your reviews are very hepful to discover good things from the huge american monthly offer.

Sorry for my english.