Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas Monkey Covers - December 3



For each day of December until Christmas I'm featuring a Comic Cover Advent Calendar. In addition, Sunday is Monkey Covers day here at YACB, because there's nothing better than a comic with a monkey on the cover.

So to celebrate this first Sunday in December, I present you with a Christmas cover featuring a monkey! Just move your mouse over the image to reveal today's special Holiday comic cover. Click on the image to get a larger version.

The cover is from 1957's Tom-Tom and Itchi the Monk #2. I'm assuming that Tom-Tom is the elephant dressing up as Santa, and Itchi is the monkey helping him. I have no idea who the little caveboy is. Unless he's Tom-Tom. In which case I have no idea who the elephant is...)

Just 22 more 'get-ups' until Santa!

(This was the only new Christmas cover with a Monkey on it that I could find this year. If you know of any others, please let me know!)

(2005: Marge's Little Lulu #18)
(2004: Superman #369)

(Polite Dissent's 2006 Comic Book Cover Advent Calendar)

No comments: