Wednesday, May 07, 2008

FCBM4 Day 7

It's day Seven of the fourth annual YACB Free Comic Book Month!

Our next selected entry is from Eva Volin, who listed her five comics as:

1. Johnny Hiro
2. Delilah Dirk and the Treasure of Constantinople
3. Antique Bakery
4. Bookhunter
5. Runaways

Eva seems like she'll appreciate something off the beaten path, so I have for her the second issue of the Paul Pope's future-Mars comic THB.

For Eva's bonus comic, I'm sending her the Uncle Scrooge ashcan.

Eva's comics should be in the mail within a week. Enjoy!

There's still time to send in your entry for the YACB Free Comic Book Month; details are here.

Current FCBM Statistics:
31 entries
14 free comics sent so far
24 days remaining

1 comment:

Eva said...

Yay! I haven't read this one yet. Thanks so much for considering my list (I wasn't sure I'd be allowed to play).

So glad to hear you enjoyed New Engineering. It blew us away, too!