It will apparently feature a variety of alternate versions of DC characters from across the Multiverse battling it out, Contest of Champions style.
Here's the image:
(Click for enbiggening—you're gonna want to...)
Each little hexagon in the image appears to feature characters from a different reality or part of DC's publishing past.
Time to put my expansive (and mostly useless) knowledge of DC history to use!
Starting with the panel on the top with a lone Batman, they appear to be:
- r1 p1: A Batman. Not sure which one.
- r1 p2: AN old grey bearded guy. This panel has me stumped.
- r1 p3: These are the Freedom Fighters and Plastic Man, characters picked up by DC upon acquiring Quality Comics. They were on Earth X pre-Crisis.
- r1 p4: Superboy and the Legion, old school Earth 1 style.
- r2 p1: This looks like DCU right before Flashpoint, with Renee Montoya Question and Stephanie Brown Batgirl.
- r2 p2: This looks like the 1990s DCU, with Hal Jordan Parallax, hook-handed Aquaman, Az-Bat, and Dead Superman replacement Steel.
- r2 p3: Pre-Crisis Earth 2 form the early 1980s, with Infinity Inc. and the Justice Society of America.
- r2 p4: Old school Crime Syndicate, from pre-Crisis Earth 3.
- r2 p5: Former Charlton heroes, acquired by DC, in their Earth 4 incarnation that really only appeared in Crisis on Infinite Earths (and not apparently the Earth 4 from Grant Morrison's Multiversity...)
- r2 p6: Old school Shazam Family (acquired from Fawcett) from pre-Crisis Earth S.
- r2 p7: Just some normal people on a street?
- r3 p1: Soviet Superman, maybe from Mark Millar's Red Son Elseworlds?
- r3 p2: I'm pretty sure this is the Kingdom Come Elseworlds.
- r3 p3:
This looks like straight-up pre-Crisis Earth 1. Likely Flashpoint (Thanks, commenter Daniel!)
- r3 p4: More normal people on a street.
- r3 p5: This looks like Batman & villains from the Red Rain Elseworlds?
- r3 p6: Old school WildStorm, with Gen 13 and Deathblow.
- r3 p7: Captain Carrot and His Amazing Zoo Crew, in their pre-Crisis Earth C incarnation.
- r4 p1: Kamandi and co., from the Great Disaster post-apocalypse by Jack Kirby.
- r4 p2: This looks like the Brother Eye-dominated future from Futures End #0.
- r4 p3: I can't place this one, and it's driving me nuts. Help!
- r4 p4: (Obscured by the Big Bad's legs.)
- r4 p5: Tangent Comics versions of DC characters.
- r4 p6: From the far future of Morrison's DC One Million.
- r4 p7: People standing in a field.