Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Super Covers Week: Clark vs. Superman

Super Cover Week continues with the Battle of the Century: Clark Kent vs. Superman. Don't you just hate it when you have to fight your alter ego?


Action Comics #194

If my name were 'Mala' I think I'd want to become Clark Kent too!


Action Comics #341

Cannon balls?


Action Comics #362

If you're going to use your Head of Hate to hypnotize someone to destroy Superman, might I suggest someone other than a mild mannered reporter? (Perhaps Geeen Lantern--he can create a planetoid of Kryptonite!)


Superman #198

Exactly what good does it do to expose someone's phony secret identity?


Action Comics #524

Again with Superman masquerading as Clark Kent...


Superman #410

Now this is the way a mild-mannered reporter should take on a super-hero: through yellow journalism!


Thus ends another edition of Super Covers. Later this week I'll have the final installment (like how I stretch a week out into two?)

No comments: