Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm Back

Completely off-topic post:

I spent the last couple of days at the University of Minnesota at the CIC Library Conference: "Getting in the Flow."

The good: Meeting interesting colleagues at other institutions. Many engaging speakers.

The bad: No free time, so I wasn't able to check out any of the fine Minneapolis comic stores or the famous DreamHaven books.

The ugly: The Minneapolis weather. My cell-phone getting stolen (I hope whoever took it really enjoyed the $5 of free calls they got before I reported it stolen. You should have taken my gloves and ear-muffs, as you would have gotten more use out of them!)

Proof I was at the conference:



(I talk with my hands a lot!)

That was actually take 2. Take 1 was much better, but they had to redo it because of sound issues :(

Regular comic-related blogging will return shortly.

EDIT: Other cool thing: flying through O'Hare on the way back home, we taxied past the new Airbus A380. It's big...

No comments: