Friday, March 09, 2007

Ultimates 2 vs. All-Star Batman & Robin Contest

Current shipping date for Ultimates 2 #13: 02 May 2007 (issue #12 came out 27 Sep 2006)

Current shipping date for All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder #5: 16 May 2007 (issue #4 came out 17 May 2006)

Which will come out first?

Place your guess in the comments section (include your name or uniquely identifyable pseudonym).

Those who pick correctly will be placed in a drawing for cool prizes! (Must live in the U.S. and be 18 or older.)

(Contest open until I cut off comments.)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

My money's with All-Star Batman coming out first, but only because DC has had more time to get their act together. You know, a whole year.

Madpuppy said...

I'm guessing that Batman will come out first.

Anonymous said...

I'm going with Ultimates 2 #13 because they've at least made it to 12 issues, which is more than twice as far as ASBAR.

VeloraCat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VeloraCat said...

I'll go with Ultimates 2 because I don't know the history beyond what's given there but it does have the advantage on the schedule and at some point having the longer prep time just doesn't help.

(I deleted that because I can't see where to edit!)

Rex Parker said...

Ultimates, because I don't read it and don't care, unlike All-Star Batman, which exists only to disappoint me.

Rex

grifter said...

Ultimates 2, because it's the finale. you know they can't wait to crank out another oft-delayed series (Ultimates 3).

Bully said...

My money's on Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3.

Dave Carter said...

Entries are now closed. We'll have to wait until at least May to see who wins (quite likely even later...)