Sunday, March 06, 2005

Spider-Girl Contest Update

An update on my Spider-Girl Contest:

Thanks to uber-cool blogger Johanna, I now have a copy of the first collected Spider-Girl digest for the contest as well. That means that the winner will receive a copy of the first two Spider-Girl digests containing the first 12 issues of Spider-Girl (#s 0-11).

There have only been a few entries thus far, so your chances of winning are quite good. To enter, simply email me your pick for which actress you think should play May "Spider-Girl" Parker in a Spider-Girl movie or tv show. Also include a brief paragraph as to why you think that actress is a good choice. I will choose the winner based on which entry I think is the best.

Deadline is Noon EST on Friday March 11. Due to postage costs, only U.S. and Canada residents are eligible. The decision of the judge (me) is final. Only one entry per person.

No comments: