Thursday, April 19, 2007

All a-Twitter

I've finally found a good use for Twitter: I'll be using my Twitter account to post updates on the comics I'm reading, as I read them. Think of them as really-mini reviews. I'm davereadscomics, so feel free to follow my Twitter feed in whatever way you like. You'll also find it in the sidebar of this blog.

Not terribly useful if it's just me, but if a bunch of you start doing the same thing, we can all merge together as a quick source for what's good (and not-so-good) in comics. So if any of you decide to do the same thing, please let me know so I can track you.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Cool idea! Seems worth a shot:

http://twitter.com/gninja

RedheadFangirl said...

I just started twittering. Like your idea of flash comic reviews.

http://twitter.com/RedheadFangirl

Unknown said...

did anyone see that creative poster of jesus created using the entire Book of Revelations, mind blowing! i was just snoopin' around that website Lapopart.com, they have a whole christian collection. it's really cool guys