The last two years we ran Free Comic Book Month here at YACB, and both years it was a smash success, so I'm doing it once again this year!
May 5 is Free Comic Book Day, but here at YACB one day isn't good enough. We'll be giving away free comics every day of May!
That's right, free comics! Each day of May I'll pick someone to receive a free comic, taken from my personal collection: duplicates, things I have in trades, and other stuff. My goal is to match up people with a comic that they haven't read but that they may like. My tastes are wide and varied, so chances are I've got a comic for you.
And by free I mean free. Really. No cost, no shipping & handling, all free.
Here's what you need to do to enter:
By email, send me the following:
* Your name
* Your postal address
* Titles of five comics that you like
* Please include 'FCBM' in the subject line
That's it! For every day of May I'll choose at least one entry and try to match up that person with a comic, then I'll mail the comic to him or her. It's easy, and it's free!
Last year I gave away 150 comics to 62 different people!
Of course, there are a few restrictions:
* You must be 18 or older
* You must live in the United States
* You may enter at any point during May, but only one entry per person.
And a little bit of fine print:
* Persons receiving comics are chosen by me, based on whether I feel I can provide a comic to you
* I'll try my best, but there's no guarantee you'll actually like the comic I send
* All winners will be announced here on Yet Another Comics Blog
* At least one winner will be selected each day, but it may take me a few days to get to the post office, so please be patient
* I will not use your address to spam you, nor sell or give your information to others
But wait, there's more!
Each person who has a free comic chosen for him/her will also receive a copy of the special editions of either Sandman #1, Fables #1, or Star Wars Legacy #0. (Let me know if you have a preference, though no guarantees; and if I go overboard again his year and run out I may substitute something else.)
That's right, two free comics! How could you ask for anything more?
So what are you waiting for? Send in your entry today!