Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Video Review: Fall of Cthulhu #0-1

Trying something new here on YACB: a video review! Using the iSight camera on my iMac and the direct to YouTube video capture. So now you can hear and see how big of a dork I am:



That's Fall of Cthulhu #0-1 by Michael Alan Nelson & Jean Dzialowski, published by Boom! Studios at $3.99 ea.

Don't know if I'll do this again; the YouTube quality for showing off the images of the comics doesn't work too well. But it was an interesting experiment.

3 comments:

RedheadFangirl said...

That was cool! Especially since you never have photos of yourself (unlike me!). I don't think my ibook has isight (is that where you look at the monitor and it shows your image?)...I'd be interested in trying this too. Thanks for stretching the tech possibilities!

Chip said...

can;'t; see the video?!?!?!

Dave Carter said...

It's a plain-ol' YouTube video. If you can't see the embed, try this link.