Monday, November 01, 2004

Big Box o' Comics

My October DCBS package just arrived about an hour ago. Let's see what's inside:

Go Girl: The Time Team
Sentinel, vol. 2: No Hero
From Eroica with Love, vol. 1
Madara, vol. 1
Land of the Blindfolded, vol. 1
The Beast Trilogy, chapters 1 & 2
Devlin Waugh: Swimming in Blood
The Hollow Grounds
Townscapes
The Originals
Global Frequency, vol. 1: Planet Ablaze
X-Treme X-Men, vol. 5: God Loves, Man Kills
Comics Buyer's Guide #1599
The Comic Book Digest #1
Hellblazer #201
Solo #1

This was my second shipment from DCBS. As with the first, it was carefully packed and shipped with care. From now on, DCBS is going to be replacing Amazon for my GN mail order needs. The prices are better, and the books don't get roughed up during shipping (an all-too-common occurance with Amazon...)

(And speaking of Amazon, earlier today UPS delivered my copy of Locas, so now I have even more good stuff to read!)

1 comment:

Anna said...

I just got my first order from them today!