Monday, November 29, 2004

It's Like an Early Christmas

A big box arrived today from DCBS; let's open it up and take a peek inside:

Egg Story
Technopriests, vol. 2
Judge Dredd: Judgment Day
Red Razors
Walking Dead, vol. 2: Miles Behind Us
Invincible, vol. 3: Perfect Strangers
30 Days of Night: Return to Barrow
Losers, book 2: Double Down
Star Wars Clone Wars Adventures, vol. 2
Boys Be, vol. 1
Musashi #9, vol. 1
Dream Gold, vol. 1
Mary Jane, vol. 1: Circle of Friends
She-Hulk, vol. 1: Single Green Female
Mister X, vol. 1: Who Is Mister X?
Hellblazer #202
Marvel Team-Up #1-2
Frank Ironwine #1
Detonator #1
Hardy Boys #1
Intimates #1
Comics Buyer's Guide #1600

That's a lot of new stuff to read. Help me out--which should I read first?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave Carter said...

A tragedy, huh? I guess I'll have to wait until I'm in the proper mood...

Johnny Bacardi said...

Ooh! ooh! Read Mister X first, then the Losers!

I really liked Mister X, the first dozen or so, anyway.