Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Casshern in America

Now Playing Magazine reports that the live action version of Casshern has been picked up by Dreamworks for domestic distribution (no release date is set yet). If you've seen the trailer then you know why I'm excited. Actually, I have little idea what it's about, save for that it's a live action version of a post-apocalyptic anime, but even if the story is absolute crap it'll still look fantastic on a big screen. (I was worried that I'd have to resort to an imported DVD).

2 comments:

Anna said...

YEAH! I'm so excited about this! The trailer looked so cool, I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

Dave Carter said...

Let's just hope that DreamWorks doens't 're-work' it for what they think American audiences want, and they it doesn't get dubbed by a bunch of Hollywood actors...