Saturday, August 20, 2005

FGNW Day 5: Winner

The winner for Free Graphic Novel Week Day Five is Kurt Addams, who writes:
I’m putting in a request for Buster's Neighborhood: Kid Comet vs. The Agents of Doom for my soon to be 8-year-old-son CJ because it sounds just like the kind of thing he’d love to read. (Of course I’ll read it too.) Probably a quarter of our conversations start off with, “Wouldn't it be cool if…” and then he launches into a wild tale of spies and superheroes and bad guys.
Kurt, I hope that both you and CJ enjoy this graphic novel!


I had three entries for Buster's Neighborhood, but amazingly no one asked after The Devil Does Exist, making this two days in a row that one of the free graphic novels couldn't attract a single person. Will anybody care about either of the next two selections? I guess we'll find out when I post them later this morning...


Update: TangognaT writes in to say:
If you're still sending away The Devil Does Exist, I'd like to read it. I was going to write in before because I was interested in reading it, but I thought since I have so much manga anyway it would be better for it to be given away to someone else.

So if it is still around and you want to send it along, that would be nifty. But if someone else wants it, that's fine. No worries either way!
It would seem that no one else wants it, so I'll be sending it off to her to her to enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Thanks!

From Kurt & CJ