Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Yet Another Fantasy League

If you're like me, not only do you love comics, you also love American football.

Okay, so maybe you're not like me; I've found that the overlap of comic fans and sports fans is rather small...

But I've decided to try creating a Fantasy Football league tied to this blog anyway.

So, I invite everyone reading this blog to join Yet Another Fantasy League for some fantasy football fun.

To join, simply follow this link and register your team. To increase the fun, please choose the name of a super-hero team as your team name. (I've already taken Kickers, Inc.!) If you join, please use the comments for this post to tell us who you are and what your team name is.

Registration will continue until all 12 team spots have been filled, or until August 29 (the date for our autopick draft) whichever comes first.

It'll all be good fun, I'm sure!

This is part of our month-long 1st Blogiversary Celebration. Don't forget to check in here on this blog this coming Sunday for the announcement of our next big giveaway event!

6 comments:

Scott Cederlund said...

I was looking for another fantasy league this year. The Inferior Five have signed up.

Guy LeCharles Gonzalez said...

Wasn't going to do a Yahoo! league this year, but how could I resist this one? Moon Knights, in the house!

Anonymous said...

Fantasy sports + comic geeks? How can anyone say no? I'm in (Power Pack)

Dave Carter said...

Thanks to everyone who has signed up. We have eight teams so far, which is good enough to go ahead with the season, but there's still room for four more teams if anyone else wantes to join in the fun!

Woody! said...

Great idea. If I wasn't in too many leagues already, I'd be in. I have found there isn't much crossover between comic fans and sports fans. Maybe your league is what breaks down the barrier.

Dave Carter said...

Okay, the roster is now full. Thanks everyone for joining up. Auto draft will be on August 29.