Tuesday, May 12, 2009

FCBM5 Day 12

It's day twelve of the Fifth Annual YACB Free Comic Book Month!

Our next selected entry is from Bruce Fields. The five comics that Bruce listed are:

1. Monsieur Jean
2. Dungeon
3. American Splendor
4. Ethel & Ernest
5. Paul Moves Out

And his other thing of interest is musicals ("any movie could be improved with the addition of some song and dance.")

For Bruce, I have all three issues of Vimanarama, the Kirby-meets-Bollywood comic by Grant Morrison & Philip Bond.

For Bruce's bonus comic, I'm sending him the Donald Duck Halloween comic.

Bruce's comics should be in the mail within a week. Enjoy!

There's still time to send in your entry for the YACB Free Comic Book Month; details are here.

Current FCBM Statistics:
19 entries
30 free comics sent so far
19 days remaining

1 comment:

Bruce Fields said...

I just read the first issue. Oh my god, I have no idea what's going on, but I'm pretty sure it's awesome!