Tuesday, May 26, 2009

FCBM5 Day 26

It's day twenty-six of the Fifth Annual YACB Free Comic Book Month!

Our next selected entry is from William Burns. The five comics that William listed are:

1. League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
2. Captain America
3. Incredible Hercules
4. Daredevil
5. Comic Book Comics

And his other thing of interest is Coen Brothers movies.

For William I have the first two issues of Kevin McShane's comic books-as-Hollywood comic Toupydoops.

For William's bonus comic, I'm sending him the Donald Duck Halloween comic.

William's comics should be in the mail within a week. Enjoy!

There's still time to send in your entry for the YACB Free Comic Book Month; details are here.

Current FCBM Statistics:
27 entries
62 free comics sent so far
5 days remaining

1 comment:

Justin said...

I hope he likes Toupydoops. That is one of my favorites. I keep hoping for it to make a comeback. Great choice!