Thursday, May 07, 2009

FCBM5 Day 7

It's day seven of the Fifth Annual YACB Free Comic Book Month!

Our next selected entry is from Billy Hogan. The five comics that Billy listed are:

1. Superman
2. Watchmen
3. Planetary
4. League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
5. Powers

And his other thing of interest is David Weber's Honor Harrington novels.

I'll be sending Billy the fourth issue of the old First Publishing Crossroads series, featuring a meeting between Grimjack & Judah Maccabee (from Nexus).

For Billy's bonus comic, I'm sending him the Donald Duck Halloween comic.

Billy's comics should be in the mail within a week. Enjoy!

There's still time to send in your entry for the YACB Free Comic Book Month; details are here.

Current FCBM Statistics:
16 entries
16 free comics sent so far
24 days remaining

1 comment:

Billy Hogan said...

Thanks for the coics. I've read a few Nexus comics, althought not as many as I would have liked, and definitely not this crossover title. And thanks for the Donald Duck comic book, too. I have fond memories of reading Donald and Uncle $crooge stories. They were my favorite Disney comics.