Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Stats Week: 2010 - A Year of Reading Comics

Looks like it's going to be Stats Week here at YACB...

As I did last year, here's a chart showing how many comics I acquired each week, and how many I read each day of 2010:


My comics week starts on Thursday, as that's when the weekly DCBS shipment usually arrives. Each individual item counts as a comic, whether it be a 22 page floppy or a 600+ page graphic novel opus. The 'Roll' column represents the total delta from when I started keeping track (Feb 2009).

Whereas in 2009 I read 102 more comics than I acquired, in 2010 I only read 16 more than acquired. So while I managed to keep pace, I didn't make much of a dent in the backlog.

Ooo, here's a chart graphing the number of comics acquired each week:

No comments: