Monday, September 13, 2004

Fall TV Preview: Monday

New Show of Note: There's really nothing new on Monday that even remotely interests me, not even LAX (NBC, 10pm Eastern). Has anyone ever had a really good experience in an airport? No matter how 'fun' they try to make this, it just won't be.

Comics Connection: CSI: Miami (CBS, 10pm) is, like its parent show, a comic from IDW. I started watching Miami when it first started a couple of years ago, but gave up after a few episodes as I found it to be grating and annoying. (If you want to find a good show that David Caruso starred in, try tracking down episodes of an old show called Michael Hayes.)

Also: Las Vegas (NBC, 9pm) was last season's guilty pleasure, and I'm sure it will continue to be this season as well. It's turn-off-your-brain television at its finest. Monday Night Football (ABC, 9pm) will surely on occasion keep me up way past my bedtime. And once again FOX tempts the coming of the apocalypse by airing the worst show on network television: The Swan (time not given, so as not to be resposible for the ruining of your soul).

No comments: