Tuesday, May 31, 2005

FCBM Day 31 part 2

It's the final day of the YACB Free Comic Book Month. To celebrate, I'll be giving away comics all day!

Today's second selected entry comes from Kevin Boyle. Sayeth Kevin: "I haven't been buying comics for a few years so my 5 titles I like are all oldies."

1. The Invisibles
2. Dreadstar
3. Preacher
4. Fantastic Four
5. Micronauts

To get Kevin back into comics, I have a two-fer: Ruule: Kiss & Tell #1 by Jeff Amano & Craig Rousseu; and Conan #0 by Kurt Busiek & Cary Nord.

Like all the selected entries, Kevin will also receive a copy of the 32-page Free Comic Book Day Preview Edition of Bone Sharps, Cowboys, and Thunder Lizards by Jim Ottaviani & Big Time Attic (Zander Cannon, Kevin Cannon and Shad Petosky).

Kevin's comics should be in the mail soon. Enjoy!


Current FCBM Statistics:
98 entries
108 free comics sent so far
0 days remaining

No comments: