Tuesday, May 31, 2005

FCBM Day 31 part 6

This is it: The final comics to be given away for Yet Another Comics Blog's first ever Free Comic Book Month!

Today's sixth and final selected entry comes from Julia Malin. Julia listed four comics titles she likes:

1. Marvel 1602
2. Sandman
3. Swamp Thing
4. Justice League

and also notes that she likes the television shows: X-files, Carnivale, Samurai Jack, Justice League, & Dexter's Lab.

For Julia I have Jenni Gregory's DreamWalker vol. 2 #1-3, the story of a woman who walks through dreams (which you could probably guess from the title!)

Like all the selected entries, Julia will also receive a copy of the 32-page Free Comic Book Day Preview Edition of Bone Sharps, Cowboys, and Thunder Lizards by Jim Ottaviani & Big Time Attic (Zander Cannon, Kevin Cannon and Shad Petosky).

Julia's comics should be in the mail soon. Enjoy!


Current FCBM Statistics:
98 entries
121 free comics sent so far
0 days remaining


Whew! I wish I could have given free comics to everyone who entered, but alas postage costs money and I can't afford to do this forever. Thanks to everyone who entered; it was a lot of fun, and hopefully I'll be able to do it again next year. (Look for a wrap-up post in a few days, once I get a chance to rest.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, this was a very cool and generous idea, and thanks! I got my books in the mail and they're in my "to-read" stack. I'll let you know when I get to them.