Tuesday, November 21, 2006

E-mail & Misc.

ITEM! So I stumbled across the fact that when I upgraded this blog to Blogger Beta, Blogger helpfully decided to list my Gmail address as contact information. Not anywhere on the blog itself, but on my profile page and in the feed. Problem is, I almost never check that Gmail address. So if you tried to contact me that way, and it seemed like I was ignoring you, I was actually just ignoring my Gmail. As always, should you wish to contact me, I can be emailed at my regular email address.

ITEM! Not much blogging last week at all. I'd like to say it was because I was hard at work on my script for NaGraNoWriMo, but sadly it was because last week was a hell week. In fact, I haven't been getting much writing done at all. There's no way I'm going to finish by the end of November, but I'll keep plugging along until I get done.

ITEM! I have, however, done much in the way of procrastination. Such as putting a good deal of work into the Comic Series Wiki, creating a bunch of new series pages. Why not drop by and help out by fleshing out information on your favorite series?

ITEM! I did manage to make a small but noticeable dent in my to-be-read pile over the weekend. I'm not really up for writing actual reviews, but I quite liked the second story arc on DMZ (issues #6-10) and thought it was better than the first, and the "Out of Egypt" story in Testament was good too. I read the first trade of Brubaker & Lark's Daredevil and it as fantabulous. I also liked the first issue of Jonathan Hickman's The Nightly News; it reminded me a lot of Brian Wood's early work, except that where Wood typically praises journalists, Hickman's comic has nothing but contempt.

No comments: