Wednesday, May 23, 2007

FCBM3 Day 23.5

It's day still twenty-three of the third annual YACB Free Comic Book Month; and I'm still giving away free comics!

Today's selected entry is from John Reha. The five comics that John says he likes are:

1. The Invisibles
2. Scott Pilgrim
3. Wasteland
4. Sandman
5. Transmetropolitan

For John I have the first two issues of Moonshadow by J. M. DeMatteis & Jon J. Mouth.

John's bonus comic is Star Wars Legacy #0.

John's comics should be in the mail fairly soon. Enjoy!

There's still time to send in your entry for the YACB Free Comic Book Month; details are here.

Current FCBM Statistics:
45 entries
60 free comics sent so far
8 days remaining

2 comments:

John Reha said...

Hey, thanks for this! I just got back from vacation, and now I'm looking forward to reading some Moonshadow.

John Reha said...

Just got them yesterday, and I'm really enjoying Moonshadow. Gotta see if a trade is available now!