Monday, June 18, 2007

FCBM3 Day 40 Redux

Bill Doughty informs me that's he already has Runaways, vol. 5, which was chosen for him in day 40 (rats--I almost made it entirely through FCBM3 without giving someone something they already had!) So instead I'll be sending him issues #8-9 of Larry Gonick's Cartoon History of the Universe, featuring the histories of India and China respectively.

Runaways, vol. 5 will instead go to Edgardo Ortiz Guzman, whose initial entry was received in early June and had been deemed too late. But it's Edgardo's lucky day! His five comics that he likes are:

1. Y, the Last Man
2. Ex Machina
3. Superman/Batman
4. Rising Stars
5. Robin

Final FCBM Statistics:
49 entries
111 free comics sent
0 days remaining

1 comment:

Edian said...

Thanks!, 2 Days left to my birthday, this a great in-advance present!!! I'm pretty sure that I'm going to love that book!