Monday, June 25, 2007

New Camera

I got a new camera this morning: a Canon PowerShot 1000 "ELPH". So now I can bore you all with photos like these of our comics and graphic novel collection here at the library:

IMG_0016.JPG

One side of the graphic novel shelves. Mostly US stuff on this side.


IMG_0014.JPG

The other side of the graphic novel shelves. Non-US stuff over here: Canada, UK, Europe, Asia.


IMG_0015.JPG

Close-up of Tezuka's Buddha on the shelf, with annoyingly-placed spine labels.


IMG_0024.JPG

Close-up of graphic novels.


IMG_0025.JPG

Another Close-up

5 comments:

Seth T. Hahne said...

I hate you for reading Yotsuba& before it's even in stores. But in a kindly way.

Dave Carter said...

???

Yotsuba&! hit comic stores last Wednesday...

Seth T. Hahne said...

What??? Really? My store said it doesn't come out 'til Wednesday. Same with Amazon, Borders, and B&N.

All I know is that somebody's in trouble but I don't know who it is.

p.s. I'm jealous of your library too.

Dave Carter said...

Could be that Diamond split the shipments, as they often do on non-big 2 titles.

Also likely that the bookstore market is getting it later than the comic market.

Unknown said...

i need to start checking out libraries i guess.