Friday, December 22, 2006

Best DC Cover Ever

In this week's DC Nation, art director Mark Chiarello is asking readers to vote for their favorite DC cover ever.

Now I know that there are a lot to choose from, what with all the wonderful monkey covers and all. But once you stop and think, I'm sure you'll agree that there is only one possible choice: the cover to Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #141 by Jack Kirby:

Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #141


David Campbell agrees with me, and you know he's never wrong about these sorts of things. Brendan McKillip does too.

So I call on all of my fellow comic bloggers and readers to do the only sensible thing and cast your vote at DCNATIONCOVERS@dccomics.com for Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #141. (Votes must be sent in by 12:00am on January 5, 2007).

No comments: