Friday, May 26, 2006

FCBM2 Day 26

Violent Messiahs #1It's day Twenty-six of the second annual YACB Free Comic Book Month!

Today's selected entry comes from Franco Ippolito. Franco listed his five comics as:

1. Planetary
2. Global Frequency
3. 100 Bullets
4. X-Factor
5. The Filth

For Franco I have Violent Messiahs #1, a horror-noir vigilante comic by Joshua Dysart & Tone Rodriguez.

And like all the selected entries, Franco will be receiving a special Dark Horse promo-priced comic, in this case The Goon 25¢ Edition by Eric Powell.

Franco's comics should be in the mail soon. Enjoy!

Time is running out, but you can still send in your entry for YACB Free Comic Book Month; details are here.

Current FCBM Statistics:
61 entries
87 free comics sent so far
5 days remaining

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave, thanks a lot! I asked my friend about this comic and he was surprised that I haven't read it already. I am looking very forward to reading this.

And just in time too. My 26th birthday is tomorrow!

Thanks again!