Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yet Another Music Moment

I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker (With Flowers in My Hair)I'm totally digging the video for Sandi Thom's "I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker (With Flowers in My Hair)". It looks like the single and the album will be UK only for the time being, but thankfully QuickTime and the Interweb know no international boundaries. (if you don't like QuickTime, you can view it other formats here.)


Sing-Sing and ISpeaking of UK only, Sing-Sing and I is the second album from the group Sing-Sing. You can't buy it in the U.S., but you can listen to the whole darn thing via streaming QuickTime from Sing-Sing's site. I highly recommend it for alt-pop fans of all stripes.

I really wish that record companies would stop with this whole business of trying to restrict music to certain geographical regions; it just pisses fans off.

No comments: