Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Power Pack(ed)

Back a few days ago when I blogged about the return of Power Pack I wanted to link to the Power Pack(ed) fan Website, but when I went to find it again I discovered that it was gone.

As it turns out it's not gone, just moved to a new URL with a snazzy new look to boot: http://www.childfx.com/powerpack/

It's still a great site, with lots of information about the comics, the characters, and the creators.

(Thanks to Trickle of Consciousness for posting the link change!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :) It's great to find more Power Pack fans online! I'm glad you like the fan site... there's so much more I would like to add, it's a challange to find time :) Really looking forward to the new stories and trying to think of ways to get the word out to old fans who no longer follow comic book news. I can't wait to see how they write the characters and new origin!

Chris
childfx.com/powerpack
emailchristopher(at)gmail(dot)com

Dave Carter said...

Since the announcement of the return of Power Pack, I've noticed many people coming 'out of the closet' as fans. Who knows--if the new series can also appeal to kids it just might stand a chance (provided Marvel don't kill it off before giving it a decent chance...)