Thursday, June 01, 2006

FCBM2 Day 32.5

Flaming Carrot Comics #1It's still day Thirty-two of the second annual YACB Free Comic Book Month, and I'm still giving away free comics!

Today's second selected entry comes from Matthew Moore. Matthew's five comics are:

1. Bacchus
2. Ultimates 2
3. Astonishing X-Men
4. Too Much Coffee Man
5. The Shadow

For Matthew I have Flaming Carrot Comics #1 (the recent Image version, i.e. #33) by Bob Burden.

And because I still have a couple left, Matthew will be receiving a special Dark Horse promo-priced comic, in this case The Goon 25¢ Edition by Eric Powell.

Matthew's comics should be in the mail soon. Enjoy!

Current FCBM Statistics:
62 entries
115 free comics sent so far
?? days remaining

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I recieved the comics today!!! wahoo, I will be reading them tomorrow, and they look great just at a glance!

most pleased,

Matthew Moore