Tuesday, June 06, 2006

FCBM2 Day 37

Impulse #17It's day Thirty-seven of the second annual YACB Free Comic Book Month!

Today's selected entry comes from Martin Moretti. Martin's five comics are:

1. Flash
2. Manhunter
3. Suicide Squad
4. Starman
5. anything by Grant Morrison

For Martin I have Impulse #17, in which Mark Waid, Humberto Ramos & Wayne Faucher bring the funny as Zatanna guest-stars.

As a bonus, I'm sending Martin a copy of Battlestar Galactica #0 by Greg Pak & Nigel Raynor.

Martin's comics should be in the mail soon. Enjoy!

Current FCBM Statistics:
62 entries
130 free comics sent so far
?? days remaining

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Nothing like free comics to brighten a day. Thanks so much! Just one question...if it isn't too late, is there any chance I could talk you into trading the Battlestar Galactica issue for the Donald Duck Halloween ashcan? The latter sounds really fun, but if it is too late, no worries. Free comics is always good comics. I'm looking forward to seeing Zee deal with Impulse (I'm actually just starting to try and put together an Impulse collection, so your choice for me couldn't be timelier). Thanks again!

Dave Carter said...

I haven't mailed it off yet, so I'll swap out the BSG for DD.

Anonymous said...

Double-Woohoo! Thanks Dave, and congratulations for another great FCBM!