Wednesday, May 04, 2005

FCBM Day 2 Redux

Bryan Irrera informs me that he's already read (and enjoyed) the comics chosen for him in day 2, Finder #19-21. So instead I'll be sending him Evenfall #1 by Pete Stathis.

This means that Finder #19-21 are up for grabs. If you've already sent in your FCBM entry, and would like Finder #19-21 as your selection, email me and they're yours. If you haven't yet sent in your entry, do so and tell me that you want them. First person who claims them gets them.

Update: Finder #19-21 have been claimed by Bill Zeiders. Bill sent the following as his five comics:

1. Batman
2. X-Men
3. Grendel: Black White and Red
4. Anything by Frank Miller
5. Watchmen

Finder is a bit different than those Bill listed, but I think he'll enjoy it!

Current FCBM Statistics:
47 entries
10 free comics sent so far
27 days remaining

No comments: